Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is iTunes my payment wouldn’t go thru and their is money…

Customer Question
It is iTunes my...

It is iTunes my payment wouldn’t go thru and their is money in my account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Everything updates automatic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

What do you mean

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

have an iPhone Apple
So I’m going to update

That might work. I would actually suggest going to appleid.apple.com and verifying the information there first.

Put my money back just the 42.00 I did not give permission I did give permission for the 5.00 you can have
You haven’t fixed anything I’m 71 and don’t know what I’m doing so put it back I live on fixed income I’m gonna take phone to att and get fixed you did me wrong
Answer
My question
Please send to the ones that took my money
Send message to the people that took my money