Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I need to know which version of iPhoto i have to download.

I need to know...

I need to know which version of iPhoto i have to download

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

OS X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Version 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

9.1 9.4

12/1/2017
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you trying to install iPhoto on a iPhone / iPad or on a mac computer?

Please let me know

Hi
I have macbook air

Thanks

If you click on the apple logo in the top left then about mac

Which OSX version fo you have?

Version 10.9.5

Thank you

You can download and install it from my link below

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1650?locale=en_AU

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

i can't download it

What happens when you try to download it?

i can't see the butten where to download
i see it on my phone but not in my computer

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

yes, no pictures are showing at all on your computer.

Click this link and tell me if it starts downloading please

http://support.apple.com/downloads/DL1650/en_US/iPhoto9.4.3Update.dmg

Ok will let you know

Please do

It is downloading
Will write you when its finished

Thank you

Cant install

What happens when you try to install?

Iphoto 9.1 or later is required to install this update
The same alert came out when i tryed to install the other versions
Ok

Thanks

It says
Can’t be installed on this disc

ok, then you need the iLive disk, this you will have to purchase and you can do so from my link below

https://www.amazon.com/Apple-MC623Z-A-iLife-VERSION/dp/B003XKRZES

If you lost the disk that came with the Mac that had iLife on it which includes iPhoto, you will need to purchase it again

No, only updates are free, the program itself cam with the Mac but is not free to legally purchase.

Ok will try

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I will of course

Thank you

It says it is an old version. Doninhave to buy it anyway?

yes sorry, as the new versions are all free upgrades to this, via the files I gave you

Do you have another link?

What is the issue with the one I gave?

It says they cant sell now
Can i buy it on apple ?

no as they stopped years ago, but what about from here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apple-iLife-11-DVD-Garage-Band-iMovie-iPhoto-iWeb-iDVD-MC623Z-A-New-Full-Version-/152392337950

do they deliver to your country?

do i have to wait while they deliver it?:))

Yes, you will need to have the disk in order to install iPhoto from it

but i can pay for this program in app store in my country
i just don't want to wait so long

iPhoto was removed in place for photos in the app store, unless it was left for your country, as nearly all others it is removed.

You see this in your app store for your country?

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
i will check and let you know
Richard, Apple Software Engineer