Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad is disabled. IPad; I don't know. Several days. I…

Customer Question
My iPad is disabled. ...

My iPad is disabled.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad; I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Several days. I tried directions from computer but messed up the computer. That is straightened out but iPad is still disabled.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what you have tried to do to enable your account?

Please let me know