Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my passcode and password today because my dauywas…

Customer Question
Hi. I changed my...

Hi. I changed my passcode and password ***** because my dauywas getting into my phone. Now I’ve lost the paper I wrote them down on!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Now I can’t get into my phone! I changed my phone to my thumbprint but forgot inchanged my phone to a thumbprint but lost the password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
I’m home alone. I have no landline and I can’t get into my phone!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of your phone?

Thank you