Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am with Telus Mobility from Alberta, Canada. My husband &

Customer Question
Hi Mike. I am...

Hi Mike. I am with Telus Mobility from Alberta, Canada. My husband & I winter in CA. I brought my cell phone with, without making any changes to our phone plan. My plan was to use my phone in US as an emergency phone, but wherever I go my phone has no service reception. Thinking that maybe the sim card got locked, I tried to unlock it with my passwords, but now it shows that it is definitely locked. Can you help.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

On Nov. 11th

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the phone?

Thank you