Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The screen was broken, after some time the phone was jammed…

Customer Question
The screen was broken...

The screen was broken, after some time the phone was jammed and loose power quickly,and it dose not open the screen showed only the apple sign only then i have replace it and fix the screen by new one and the shop tech. was able to open the device and i used it until this morning it again cant open it

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

The screen was broken, after some time the phone was jammed and loose power quickly,and it dose not open the screen showed only the apple sign only then i have replace it and fix the screen by new one and the shop tech. was able to open the device and i used it until this morning it again cant open it i am sorry i have iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
this is it
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

No more
Are an expert with iPhone 6
Are you
My iPhone 6

It sounds like you are going to need a repair. Would you like help finding a location near you?

I did not get any answer frome you so how in esrth you charge me i need my mony back or i will sou you
Any body home
I said in my question my phone jamed so iam talking about my monile and you are MAC techinchen and you charge me for somthing you dif not do this is a thifit
i am giving you aluntil tommorow or i will file a case against you, i need some utharity from justanswer to contact me