Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My remote flash dirve image does not appear on the desktop…

Customer Question
My remote flash dirve...

My remote flash dirve image does not appear on the desktop of my Macair computer. It was working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Macair. where do I find the OS

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates. Was working 10 minutes ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Open Disk Utilities. It is in Applications -> Utilities

Unplug the flash drive and then plug it back in to the computer and let me know if it shows up in Disk Utilities.

I just turned off the computer then restarted and it popped up on the desktop!

Perfect!

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.