Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep resetting my password. It sends a code. I put it in,

Customer Question
I keep resetting my...

I keep resetting my password. It sends a code. I put it in, change password. Try to log in and won’t accept new password. Now I think I’m locked out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Still waiting