Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I having trouble getting my email sign in when put email…

Customer Question
I having trouble getting...

I having trouble getting my email sign in when put email user and then password ***** want take

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just changed it last mouth when I got a 7plus phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don’t know how***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I guess not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.