Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I

Customer Question
I haveaoldipsdiamnotabletogetiputawayforgotmypaswordandablegetonit Technician's Assistant:...

I haveaoldipsdiamnotabletogetiputawayforgotmypaswordandablegetonit

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Whatdoyoumeanitjustaappleipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Forappxfouriputupandforgotihadonefoundittrytogetonbutcouldn

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yesmyusernamewasdifferentigotdifferentwifi

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.