Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ITS A TABLET AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT ASKS FOR A PASSCODE. I…

Customer Question
ITS A TABLET AND...

ITS A TABLET AND ALL OF A SUDDEN IT ASKS FOR A PASSCODE

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I DIDN'T ,I KNOW THE PASWORD AND APPLE ID

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

HOW?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I can help you reset it, but it will wipe the device, are you ok with that?

what do I do then?
would it be better if I brought it in?

I can help you remotely. I see you requested that service, but the payment failed. Would you mind trying again?