Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought myself a new apple10.5'' yesterday I have been

Customer Question
I bought myself a...

I bought myself a new apple10.5'' yesterday I have been trying to find out about it I cant find out to even be able to turn it off, Plus I have been trying to insert the simcard but it feels a very tight fit

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad pro 10.5 WI FI =+ cell 256 I have just taken this info from the receipt

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I bought it yesterday and I only opened the box this morning to try to learn what to do and I plugged it to power & it turned on it is now full charged and I looked to turn it off for a while but I cant find anywhere to turn it off, I am no Stanger to my mobile phone and had computers for many years but they have on & off buttons

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to insert the sim card and also to turn it off when I wish to

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Have you updated the iPad's software to the latest version?

It is just as it came brand new in the box yesterday
so I do not know what it has got

Okay, as for turning it off, use the same button you used to turn it on (the Sleep/Wake button) except hold it down until you see a slider on the screen that says "Slide to turn off".

no I do not want to pay that much for help I will bail out of this thank you
and I will go back to the store tomorrow Bye 111

Okay, thank you.