Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

OFFICE 365 NEW AUGUST 2017. MAC MINI. I'VE BEEN USING 2008…

Customer Question
OFFICE 365 NEW AUGUST...

OFFICE 365 NEW AUGUST 2017.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MAC MINI

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'VE BEEN USING 2008 OFFICE EVEN SINCE I BOUGHT 365.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

REASON: I'M AFRAID SOME SPREADSHEETS ON 08 WILL BE DELETED WHEN I SET UP 365.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/1/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Installing 365 will not delete Office 08 and will not delete any spreadsheets.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service.