Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was ripped off 1000 dollars with of itunes cards by a

Customer Question
I was ripped off...

I was ripped off 1000 dollars with of itunes cards by a scammer. Thinking they were given me a refund for computer sercurity program

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I contacted the federal trade commission on there phone numbers

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing I was told by Federal trade commission to contact you all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dan, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

This website has nothing to do with that, I'd recommend calling credit card company that you were scammed on and let them know you did not authorize any charges, that is the only way you are going to get a refund. Scams are all over the internet and can be hard to identify by someone who isn't computer savy. I'd recommend to stop using credit cards on the internet, sometimes they even call phone so I wouldn't give anyone credit card information over phone either. I'll have refund issues for this question, I hope you the best.

they were itune cards

Then I'd contact apple and see what they can do for you, tell them you didn't give out the information to anyone and somehow account was drained, that is the only chance you have to get it back.