Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's actually a charge on my debit card for 4.99 from apple…

Customer Question
Hi, it's actually a...

Hi, it's actually a charge on my debit card for 4.99 from apple iTunes & im not sure what this charge is for? Is that something you can help me with?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Software Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. When did you last update iTunes?

It's been a while... but I didn't ask for a software technician

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Nothing? Is there a number I can call & speak to an operator?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

This is where the technician from I tunes transfer me to! I filled out my credit card info thinking it was needed for the refund... I'm not gonna be charged for anything correct?
This was a mistake & I don't want anything charged to my card. I need my information to be deleted please