Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Receiving the error message the imap.aol.com is not

Customer Question
Receiving the error message...

Receiving the error message the imap.aol.com is not responding

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Can not remember when to be honest

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did this email issue first start? Are you using the Mac Mail app for your emails?