Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It does not let me put the credit card information for the…

Customer Question
Hi, it does not...

Hi, it does not let me put the credit card information for the apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

11.1.1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 8 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

If you're having trouble entering the data on the iPhone, you can try doing so via the website by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

Once signed in, update all information, and you will see a section for payment and shipping details. You can Edit this there.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,