Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

TO RECOVER MY PASSWORD AND IT WILL NOT ACCEPT THE

Customer Question
I AM TRYING TO...

I AM TRYING TO RECOVER MY PASSWORD ***** IT WILL NOT ACCEPT THE VERIFICATION CODES GIVEN TO ME. SO FAR THEY HAVE GIVEN ME 4 DIFFERENT CODES AND NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

JUST TODAY AS I FORGOT WHAT MY LAST ONE WAS

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

WHY AM I HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today?
Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. Thank you.
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Seriously, it that still doesn't work for you can call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####and request account recovery assistance. Two-factor authentication for Apple ID help is available at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915