Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just activated a used 6s plus cellphone.I can receive phone…

Customer Question
Just activated a used...

Just activated a used 6s plus cellphone.I can receive phone calls but outgoing calls result in "call failed".

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

With my previous app[le 5 phone.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot receive E-mail on this phone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you tell me what version of iOS you are currently running, please?

From the Home screen;

tap Settings

tap General

tap About

On the About screen, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says.

Thanks,