Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When tying to make a copy of a album I have in my library,

Customer Question
When tying to make...

When tying to make a copy of a album I have in my library, after I do all the steps I need to do, it won't make a copy of the correct one. it makes me another artist

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About 3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this for windows 10 and no

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I'm trying to buy a song in iTunes, I have money in my account but it wants to bill me. I don't want to use a credit card

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Whenever they send me something. Being 71 I don't remember exactly, But it was weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I have called I tunes and she told me I need to get rid of the credit info but I don't know how to do it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to use the money in my account