Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a light in my dashboard. I went to the fixed app

Customer Question
I have a light...

I have a light in my dashboard. I went to the fixed app which at first couldn’t find the device and then when It found the device on the third try, it said nothing was going on. But the light is still on on my dashboard.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

For apple

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Apple software?

I just told you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.