Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am a new user to Jobulator and I am not having any success…

Customer Question
I am a new...

I am a new user to Jobulator and I am not having any success entering my pin.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I am just trying to sign into Jobulator and when it asks me for my pin, 3583, it is not accepting it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac Book Air

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My system is Safari.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.