Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been trying for over an hour to access the website…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying for over an hour to access the website Portfolio Manager and stock watchlist on my iMac. This is a Microsoft website. They do not accept my current password, and although they have said four times they sent me a new password, I have never received it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never changed it. It always worked before; starting yesterday or the day before it would not work, and I have not been able to receive a new one.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes; and they said they would send me a new one FOUR TIMES. I have never received it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have already done that three times!!! I will not do it again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Where are you getting the password ***** on their website or on your computer?