Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't find my iphone. I have the 7 plus and did put the app…

Customer Question
Can't find my iphone. ...

Can't find my iphone.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have the 7 plus and did put the app on my phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I looked for it but now want to locate it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem, Do you have your iPhone with you or you are trying to locate the iPhone?

Found it would like to cancel the subscription I pad for

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support