Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone is not charging when plugged into an outlet. It…

Customer Question
My iPhone is not...

My iPhone is not charging when plugged into an outlet

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It may be an 8 don't know operating system I'm challenged in tech stuff

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Started yesterday. when plugged in to recharge nothing happened. this morning i plugged it in to recharge and it is still losing power

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Can you connect the iPhone to a computer with the cable and does it charge from it ?