Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got the new download for my ipad and now it wants a

Customer Question
I got the new...

I got the new download for my ipad and now it wants a passcode and i dont know what it is

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is an ipad i cnat open anything to find out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It has just started i have tryed passcodes that i thought it might be

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there ? We will have to fix it using your computer