Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't remember my passcode and so my thumbprint won't work.

Customer Question
Can't remember my passcode...

Can't remember my passcode and so my thumbprint won't work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday...I have a lot going on in my life and put it in my phone and didn't write it down

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** Just Answer. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your request and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

You can start your password ***** steps at https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid. Select and answer the questions presented. If that still doesn't work for you can call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####and request account recovery assistance.