Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Everything is good, I'd like to reset my apple id. Not in 5…

Customer Question
Everything is good, I'd...

Everything is good, I'd like to reset my apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not in 5 years but I had to give my id to someone so they could set up an old iPad I gave to a granddaughter. My husband's daughter had an employee of hers do it. I had taken the iPad to

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

The Apple store but the guy who arranged to have it wiped clean didn't tell me to put my id in it first and they weren't able to get it set up on their account. I was told my by the Apple tech that my id would have to be entered into the iPad before they could set it up in a different account.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you know the Apple ID email address?