Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an I-phone 6 and I just updated. I do not remember my…

Customer Question
I have an I-phone...

I have an I-phone 6 and I just updated. I do not remember my password ***** xfinity. How can I obtain this password?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Xfinity phone?

This morning.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I have not tried that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to complete the update which requires selecting a wifi network.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Do you have a computer that's connected to your WIFI router/network now?