Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I accidentally hit the subscribed to Pandoras premium pkg at…

Customer Question
I accidentally hit the...

I accidentally hit the subscribed to Pandoras premium pkg at $12.99 month with one month free trial which ends 12/16/20017. I do not want this upgrade and want to cancel it, but cannot seen to find where to do that.n Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I-pod

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

Over three years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Pandora gave me a web site to make contact with you but it said web site not avail. "buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Sorry you are having an issue today with canceling your membership. I would be happy to provide the correct link for you.

https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/DirectAction/manageSubscriptions

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would be happy to help provide any clarification or further details you may need. If you do not need any further help, just as a reminder before you go, please give me a quick rating at the top right. Hopefully I have earned 5 stars today! This helps me receive credit for helping you today. Have a great rest of your day!

I have been to that site but not sure I unsubscribed. I noticed that only the free trial is in the box, does that mean I have not subscribed to the $12.99 per month?

When you signed up, did you provide a credit card or were you able to try before you buy subscription?

Since it could be tied to your Apple account, I would suggest contacting billing services at this address below:

https://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/emails/new

I want to make sure 100% that you will not be charged $12.99.