Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to make an appointment to replace my iPhone 6s Plus…

Customer Question
I need to make...

I need to make an appointment to replace my iPhone 6s Plus screen its cracked

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I have no idea I’m technologically impaired but I can have my husband do it before I come in if that’s necessary.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.