Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get any of my current magazine subscriptions

Customer Question
I cannot get any...

I cannot get any of my current magazine subscriptions downloaded on my eye pad. My e mail address is [email protected] mail.com and it keeps coming up incorrect e mail. I have looked at Manage my account and I have 4 active subscription

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Mail.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not know how to do this— I have tried numerous times to get US Weekly and it says I have a subscription that renews Nov 10 2018 but will not download

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access the subscriptions?

Please let me know

I am trying to download current US weekly and will not download new issue — will not take my e mail yet I do have current subscription which expires Nov 2018

What is the exact message you receive?

Please let me know

It says either buy issue, preview, subscribe—-I hit subscribe and it comes up that I am currently subscribed to this—-I hit manage and I get list of my current subscriptions of Vogue, Bazaar, Health, and US Weekly
For Health it says e mail not found— for Vogue I have Nov issue but cannot get new issue— Bazaar I have new issue— I have paid for all of these

Have you contacted them in the event the subscription has expired?

I have sent numerous messages to Us and no response. I have contacted I Tunes and they referred me to you

ok,we are Just Answer we are not affiliated with the magazines.

Have you tried to access them on another device?

Who would you suggest me to call or contact

Who do you actually pay for the subscription?

Automatically paid to I tunes account and comes in as charge on credit card

ok, call on(###) ###-####and tell me what they say about your subscription there please.