Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am old and technically incompetent and over the years have…

Customer Question
I am old and...

I am old and technically incompetent and over the years have had various tech-savvy friends help me with my Apple devices. I now use a MacBook Computer and an iPhone 6. These helpers have changed my Apple ID and Password ***** many time I now have a long list of past IDs and Passwords, none of which I can get to work together. Therefore I cannot sign into the Apple Store or anything else. I am without an Identity or Password ***** Apple. I wish to start fresh with my own personal Apple ID and Password. How can I start over from the beginning?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I believe LastPass changed it on June 5, 2016. I have that password ***** you want it but I don't think it works.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. Please tell me how I can find it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the message you get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you