Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I ahve anicloud account but can not verify my account as I…

Customer Question
I ahve anicloud account...

I ahve anicloud account but can not verify my account as I put in the wrong code too many times. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On which device are you trying to do this on?

Please let me know