Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to upgrade my iCloud storage, and get to the

Customer Question
I'm trying to upgrade...

I'm trying to upgrade my iCloud storage, and get to the point where I have chose 50 for 1.99/mo it it will not accept my Apple ID password ***** that is, I attempt to type it in and only the first character seems to want to appear in the required space. Frustrating!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacOS Sierra, version 16.12.6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an apple phone SE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Via which internet browser are you trying to do this on?

Please let me know

Thank you

Safari

From your Safari menu bar click Safari > Preferences then select the Advanced tab.

Select: Show Develop menu in menu bar

Now from the menu bar click Develop > Empty Caches

then try to sign in

Let me know the results please