Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have unfortunately deactivated my iPad and I forgot my email…

Customer Question
Hey I have unfortunately...

Hey I have unfortunately deactivated my iPad and I forgot my email and password ***** when it was set up, I have had a few goes at getting in but now it won't let me for security reasons and when I put my date of birth in it won't accept it ? Or its says my security questions and answers don't match?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

IT was a while ago, I don't think I have changed it recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes I have been into applied and iforgot

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

Thank you