Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a game that I can’t get logged into. The platform for…

Customer Question
I have a game...

I have a game that I can’t get logged into. The platform for login isn’t letting me login.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Havent

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don’t know how.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was told to try the login platform but I hit the wrong one and now it says failure to connect.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which game you are trying to sign into?

Please let me know

Thank you