Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It wont restore backup from a iTunes backup. Today. Plugged…

Customer Question
It wont restore backup...

It wont restore backup from a iTunes backup

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Plugged in the the new iphone pushed restore and it ask the the backup password. I NEVER put in a password ***** the backup.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I know the iTunes password ***** that I use to purchase product but it wont accept that as the password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...