Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have just got a new I pad and want to use the same face…

Customer Question
I have just got...

I have just got a new I pad and want to use the same face book programme is this possible

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

It is an apple I pad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks and is my pass word the same as it wasn't excepting it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Assuming you were had an iPad previously as well, you can download the app from the App Store once again and use the same username and password ***** you had with Facebook previously.

If you've forgotten your password ***** can't log in to Facebook:

1. Go to the Find Your Account Page. https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
  2. Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,