Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have received, on my iPhone SE, what appears to be a

Customer Question

I have received, on my iPhone SE, what appears to be a fraudulent message.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?
Customer: It's the latest one as I just updated it in the last day or two.
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I also have an iPad and a Mac computer.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This message lists a subscription to something called Pandora Premium, which (it says) I purchased from the iTunes Store. Message notes that if I don't cancel the subscription in 24 hours, it will automatically renew at a cost of $101.40 for 12 months.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Pandora Premium is $109.89 for a year.

Where do you see the message? (What do you have open when you see it?)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
On my iPhone SE, received late this afternoon. I have clicked on NOTHING in the received message. Please cancel my request for support. I never ordered "Pandora Premium," and I will contact my local Mac supplier/service and let them advise me what to do.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please disconnect me and credit my credit card for any charges NOW. I will report this to the proper authorities. I am 78+ years old, and this is totally driving me crazy.