Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad pro (new) is stuck on “ updating iCloud settings”. I…

Customer Question
My ipad pro (new) is...
My ipad pro (new) is stuck on “ updating iCloud settings”. I have a ton of photos and documents on my older iPad. How long will it take for this to update ?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
How long has it been stuck on the update?
Thank you
Vinod
For around 30 minutes now
Thank you. Let’s wait for another half hour. If it is still stuck, try a simple reset by holding down the power button and home button together until you see an Apple logo.
Let me know if that helps.
I already paid $30 via PayPal.
I do not want to pay an additional $39
It is a system generated message. No need to pay for it.
It says I have to pay another $39. So I don’t know what to do next .
8220; it is a system generated message” sounds very fishy to me.
Don’t you have an option to cancel?
It is like an additional feature - for a phone support, remote support etc.
I’ll wait a couple of hours. Then I may do what you said, or call Apple.
The reset should fix it if it is stuck. Anyway, let me know.
It said just $5.00, then I got charged $30.
I should get a rebate of $25 credited to my PayPal account .
I am only an expert in this site. You may need to call our customer support team to find about the cost of a question please. Let me try finding the number for you
1800(###) ###-####