Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased an I phone about three years ago and I just

Customer Question
I purchased an I...

I purchased an I phone about three years ago and I just turned it on to see it saying activation lock and I have never encountered that before. what do I do this was purchased off of ebay and have never had an issue. thanks

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

This afternoon about 3 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I don't knoe much about these phones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't guess like i said it has worked fine all this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good evening,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know which model iPhone it is, so I can give you the best assistance?