Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't know my Apple ID and Apple password for. A tablet. I…

Customer Question
I don't know my...

I don't know my Apple ID and Apple password ********@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried a lot but I can't get the Apple ID and password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to login to the Apple ID. Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem, Can I have your First name, Last name? The reason why I am asking is we can check for the apple ID using your First name, Last name and your***@******.***. As I tried to check the reset option for the *****@******.*** but this email doesn't seems to be associated with the apple ID. You can also verify the apple ID by clicking this link below: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid