Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Help, i downloaded a label template from Avery and whenever…

Customer Question
Help, i downloaded a...

Help, i downloaded a label template from Avery and whenever I try to open it, the document comes uo in Preview mode and everything I've tried so far won't allow me to make changes or add information.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

An iMac and I don't know the system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I just noticed it yesterday when I downloaded the template

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to open it with the file tab, I tried moving it to desktop and to documents but it always comes up in preview

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.