Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Iphone5 is blocked. An Apple message 3 days ago requires…

Customer Question
My Iphone5 is blocked...

My Iphone5 is blocked. An Apple message 3 days ago requires a passcode I dont have

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I-phone 5, I do not know the OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

3 days The screen says hello in many languages and when I press Home it shows a dark screen with numbers and an instruction to insert a passcode in 6 numbers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Calls are accepted but no other function

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 8 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

What message does it give if you type in 6 digits?

I do not have a passcode to progress the Apple text sent to me. The phone is blocked to everything except incoming calls. So is my old Nokia!