Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We have two homes, a SMART LOCK and Keypad. Having a couple…

Customer Question
Hi. We have...

Hi. We have two homes, a SMART LOCK and Keypad. Having a couple issues. 1st, both houses are used with my IPhone. Carol wants to be able to use her phone to use both houses. Can that be done?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Recently.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NOt sure what were talking about. Basicly I want my wife to have access to both house

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My connection with ALEXA

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the lock you want to unlock with Carols phone?

Please let me know