Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I accidently discarded a pages document i need to recover it…

Customer Question
Hello i accidently discarded...

Hello i accidently discarded a pages document i need to recover it its not in the trash

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Computer Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long ago were your files deleted?

Like 5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Its on recent items but it wont open :(

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Have you restarted the computer since you have trashed it?

Please let me know