Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This question regards my apple iCloud storage plan. I

Customer Question
This question regards *****...

This question regards ***** ***** iCloud storage plan. I previously had a plan in place, but then recently , but at a point in time when I was overwhelmed with responsiblities, I received a request to continue my iCloud storage plan. However I had lost my credit card, which was the one on file and which had been used by apple. I had it discontinued, with a new card reissued to me. I have no longer been receiving these emails from apple, but I want to continue my storage plan, and want to input my new credit card information. Can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

At home, most commonly, through apple's "safari" on my MAC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. Basically there's probably nothing wrong. It's just that I don't know how to locate the correct website or location, nor do I know how to input the new credit card info and to let them know that I want to continue my plan.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 8 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

You can update your CC details, as follows;

Sign into https://appleid.apple.com/

Locate the "Payment & Shipping" section which should include credit card details. Click "Edit" at the far right and update your payment information.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,