Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I click on the text-linking tool,the arrows do n to…

Customer Question
When I click on...

When I click on the text-linking tool,the arrows do n to show up.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

0S X 10.10.5 Macbook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Haven't opened this project for a while, just happened. but I saw the same thing on another project.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
11/30/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.