Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I typed the wrong password three times and they shut my

Customer Question
I typed the wrong...

I typed the wrong password ***** times and they shut my computer down, I now remember the change we had done, but They made me wait until now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It hasn't been to long ago it is now [email protected]#4Feet

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I am so computer challenged Could you tell me how/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Can you please clarify the make and model of your computer?

Thanks,

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.